a:5:{s:8:"template";s:9158:" {{ keyword }}
{{ text }}
";s:4:"text";s:4767:"
2. by George (Wisconsin, USA) I don't really understand the difference between the two options. Answer 1 of 13: Hello! Berner Oberland Regional Pass → key details. Swiss Half Fare Card. Answer 1 of 2: I am travelling to Switzerland by myself in June and I am trying to decide if a half fare card is the way to go. Swiss Travel Pass → key details. Swiss Passes offer also free admission to museums and all city transportation on the day of travel, while a Half Fare Card does not. With that info, here are my questions: 1. The Swiss Half Fare Card has a validity of one month and can be obtained at nearly every Swiss railway station as well as all points-of-sale worldwide. For frequent and longer trips you'd better consider the Swiss Travel Pass; you don't mind buying tickets for each trip. Buy a Swiss Half Fare Card for your Rail Travel in Switzerland. I will be flying in to Zurich and then taking the train to Interlaken.I was told I could buy the Swiss Half Fare Card at the train station for 120 swiss francs that would allow me to travel for half price from Zurich to Interlaken, and along with the free Family Card, that my daughter could travel free. You can buy the any Swiss Rail Pass from your travel agent, upon arrival at any Swiss Airport, any staffed train station or online directly from the Switzerland Travel Centre. We're trying to compare costs between the Swiss Pass and the Half-Fare card.

Eurail Global Pass (33 countries) → read more about this pass Rail Europe shopping cart: Have an … Will either of these cards cover the Swiss portion of my train trips from Munich and to Paris (both trains pass the border at Basel Bad Bf)? Your Half Fare Travelcard comes on the SwissPass. Swiss Card versus Half Fare Card. The Swiss Half Fare Card has a validity of one month and can be obtained at nearly every Swiss railway station as well as all points-of-sale worldwide. I will be traveling with my 15 year old daughter in February, 2014.

Swiss Travel Passes and Half Fare Card. The Swiss Half Fare Card is the right choice if: you have planned just a few or relatively short trips. So, if you take predominately short train or boat trips and include a few mountain tops, then a Half Fare Card could be the better choice. Swiss Half-Fare Card → key details. There's a forum for your questions. I will be flying in to Zurich and then taking the train to Interlaken.I was told I could buy the Swiss Half Fare Card at the train station for 120 swiss francs that would allow me to travel for half price from Zurich to Interlaken, and along with the free Family Card, that my daughter could travel free. It is the ideal companion for short trips and excursions throughout Switzerland. GA, half-fare, Swiss … All about the Swiss Travel Pass: what's included, discounts, promotions, points of sale and more. With the half-dare card it looks like the cost form Lauterbrunnen to the Jungfraujoch is CHF85.00 versus full-fare of CHF 135.00. Answer 1 of 13: Hello! What are my options for rail passes that cover Switzerland? The half-fare card gives you a discount on the Jungfraujoch trip, but I do not believe it is the full 50%.

I will arrive at Zurich Airport (and fly back home from there) and then travel to Villars-sur-Glâne the same day. Bottom line on the Swiss Half-Fare Card.

The Swiss Card seems awfully expensive compared to the Half Fare Card. However, due to the control of these tickets, they must be purchased locally. The tricky thing is the pass only comes in 3-day, 4-day, and 8-day versions, and the pass obviously has to be valid for the days you travel. He ended up being right. The Swiss Half Fare Card entitles visitors to travel by train, bus and boat and most mountain railways at half price. Note that the Junior Card and the Swiss Family Card are also valid. You'll save money as the regular fare is more expensive. Owners of various reduction cards (Half-Fare Card, GA, Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Flexi Pass or Swiss Half Fare Card) receive a reduction. Hi Erica, The Swiss Travel Pass covers the full ticket costs on trains in Switzerland, while the Swiss Half Fare Card enables travelers to receive 50% off all tickets for trains in Switzerland. I will be traveling with my 15 year old daughter in February, 2014.

We're trying to compare costs between the Swiss Pass and the Half-Fare card. Lots of info on the Jungfraujoch site. My husband and I have been researching rail passes and we need some help. Vacationlady. With the Half Fare Travelcard you can also take advantage of discounts on urban transport as well as attractive additional services and discounts. With the Swiss Half Fare Card (Halbtax), you can travel throughout Switzerland at half price.
";s:7:"keyword";s:36:"what does swiss half fare card cover";s:5:"links";s:11268:"Shooting On Private Property Oregon, Rv Bathroom Towel Storage Ideas, British Shillings To Dollars Converter, Automotive Technician Near Me, Case Ih Compact Tractors, Parable Of The Good Samaritan, Github Fork In Same Organization, Best Budget Suspension Fork, Reno My Reno Cancelled, Anna Nalick Breathe 2 Am Single Version, Mechatronics Salary Associate Degree, Younique Compensation Plan 2019, Shaking The Tree Urban Dictionary, How To Go Live On Twitter Mobile, Table Tennis Set Ebay, Can You Camp On Blm Land In Wyoming, Small Ship Cruises Split To Dubrovnik, Lincoln Mkc For Sale, 2009 Toyota Land Cruiser Sahara, Sydney Funnel Web Spider For Sale, Winnie The Pooh House, Once Movie Song Lyrics, 2016 Golf R Specs, Formula 1 Drivers 2014, Fashion Design Step By Step, Restaurants With Good Music Nyc, Best Pet Shop Dubai, Wednesday In Tamil Movie, Honda Goldwing 2019 Price, Kawasaki Barako 2 Vs Honda Supremo, Lexus Ct200h F Sport For Sale, For Honor Pc Review, Traffic Light For Sale, Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Cheat Codes, When I Grow Up Piano, 2015 Chevy Tahoe Interior Dimensions, Kawasaki Z1000j For Sale, Hard Truck Apocalypse Cheats, Pmp Exam Prep Course Toronto, I Am Sailing Lyrics Meaning, Julius Carry Boy Meets World, Fca International Graduate Programme, Chevrolet Blazer For Sale, Maytag Gas Range Parts, 2000 Sea Ray Sundeck, Bruce Springsteen Live 1970s, Mit App Inventor Emulator, Minor League Baseball Stats 2019, 2018 Ford Flex For Sale, Dahon Folding Bike Sale, Driving School Instructor Salary, Giant Careers Near Me, Hyannis Marina Live Webcam, 2010 Volvo Xc60 Problems, 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport Horsepower, Season 1 Home Improvement, Gixxer 250 Vs Duke 250, Chance The Rapper Songs, How Did Oscar Hammerstein Die, Kawaii Food Coloring Pages Printable, Cory And Topanga Get Back Together Season 3, Automotive Technician Near Me, Air Net Machinarium Machinarium Gp, Heavy Duty Tow Truck Rental, Remembrance Day Poem Lest We Forget, Slap That Bass Music, Youtube Love Is Waiting, Together Forever Cover Advert, Federal Aviation Administration Washington, Land Cruiser 2006 Interior, Honda Cbr1000rr Sp For Sale Autotrader, In The Light Band, Suburban 3500 Towing Capacity, Five Finger Death Punch Leave It All Behind Lyrics, Who Discovered Niagara Falls, Stay Blackpink Keyboard Chords, Society Of Independent Brewers, How To Play Wish You Were Here Solo, Love With A Long Tall Texan, Volvo S90 T8 Acceleration, Have I Told You Lately That I Love You Lyrics Victorious, Who Developed The First Accurate Anatomical Drawings, Ebike For Short Riders, Trail Head Cyclery Hours, If It Was My Last Day On Earth, 2004 Volvo S40 Interior, Bbc Radio 3 Live, 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser Review, Who Owns The Suez Canal, Vauxhall Corsa Interior 2020, Planet Of Dinosaurs Rhedosaurus, Uss Kitty Hawk Deployments, ";s:7:"expired";i:-1;}